- MODEL CAV-110-H4 1/8″ NPT for Cessna 310 tip tanks; Mooney Mark 20 and 20A; all Ercoupe models; Bellanca, Taylorcraft model B; Stinson 108, 108-1, 108-2, 108-3; Voyager model 10 and 10A; Navion; Waco VK series and UPF; and Sea Bee. Fits all standard gascolators.
SAF-AIR Products, Inc. push-type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble-free operation of any other line of valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. Models CAV-110 & CAV-110H-4 are popular choices to install on gascolators. FAA & PMA APPROVED.
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant Viton® o-rings included
- Simple operation – just push to sample fuel
CAV110-H4 (1/8 NPT) Saf-Air Fuel Drain Valve
- MATERIAL: 360 Brass
- FINISH: Natural
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: All valves M83248/1 Size -006 CAV-170 Size -012, CAV-180 Size -011
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max