- All shipping is charged to your credit card and will be invoiced at the freight companies published rates/price. Plus a $4.00 handling fee on all orders.
Orders recieved after 2 pm Central Standard Time MAY be shipped on the next Business Day!
This does not include special orders. Special Orders are: Foam, Sheet, Tubing, Plywood, Spruce, Paints. All special orders are processed in the order that they are received. Special orders may be processed within 24-48 hours. Spruce may have a minimum of 1 month lead time. Please double check that we have a correct daytime phone number in case of any problems that may arise.
- Orders shipped via UPS unless otherwise instructed by you.
- Crating fees, if applicable, will be added prior to shipment of your order. Crating fees are determined by the materials needed to properly crate your order for shipping.
- Outside the U.S.A. and Canada, Fed-Ex Economy service is recommended.
- At this time FEDEX has granted Wicks Aircraft Supply customers special prices on express shipments to Europe.
- For shipments sent via FEDEX Express, delivery to Europe is approximately 3 working days. Economy is approximately 3-5 days. Phone number for delivery address is required. NO FED EX PACKAGES SHIP OUT OF THE COUNTRY (U.S.)
NOTE: DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WE CANNOT SHIP WOOD (SPRUCE,PLYWOOD, ETC) TO ITALY!
- For International oversize packages and multiple-quantity of packages, we will recommend:
Burlington Air Express
United Parcel Service
- Requesting Postal Shipments
- Special note for customers in the United Kingdom
- Customs info
Oversize Package Information
A package weighing less than 30 lbs. and measuring greater than 84 inches but equal to or less than 108 inches in length and girth is classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 1 (OS1) package. The shipping charges for an OS1 package will be the same as a 30-lb. package being shipped under the same circumstances.
A package weighing less than 50 lbs. and measuring greater than 108 inches in length and girth is classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 2 (OS2) package. The shipping charges for an OS2 package will be the same as a 50-lb. package being shipped under the same circumstances.
A package weighing 150 lbs. or less and measuring greater than 130 inches in length and girth is classified by FedEx Ground as an Oversize 3 (OS3) package. The shipping charges for an OS3 package will be based on the greater of the package’s actual rounded weight or a 90-lb. minimum billable weight.
Special Handling Fees and Other Charges
Additional Handling Surcharge: $ 8.50
FedEx Ground Electronic C.O.D. (E.C.O.D.) $ 11.00
UPS C.O.D. $ 11.00
Hazardous-Materials Surcharge $28.50 plus $8.00 per inner box
Oversize Charge (Over Maximum) – Various depending on dimension
Shipping Terms and Conditions Info