- MODEL CAV-180 3/8-24 NF-3 for Cessna 180, 182, 185, 190, 195, 205, 210, 310, 310A, 310B, 310C and 336.
SAF-AIR Products, Inc. push-type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble-free operation of any other line of valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. Models CAV-110 & CAV-110H-4 are popular choices to install on gascolators. FAA & PMA APPROVED.
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant Viton® o-rings included
- Simple operation – just push to sample fuel
CAV-180 (3/8-24) Saf-Air Fuel Drain Valve
Most Stock Items ordered before Noon CST ship same day.Quantity in Stock: 8
8 in stock
8 in stock
- MATERIAL: 360 Brass
- FINISH: Natural
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: All valves M83248/1 Size -006 CAV-170 Size -012, CAV-180 Size -011
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max