- MODEL CAV-170 7/16-20 NF-3 for all Cessna late 140A models, 150, 170, 170A, 170B, 172 and 175.
Push-Type Fuel Drain Valves
SAF-AIR Products, Inc. push-type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble-free operation of any other line of valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. Models CAV-110 & CAV-110H-4 are popular choices to install on gascolators. FAA & PMA APPROVED.
- All valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant Viton® o-rings included
- Simple operation – just push to sample fuel
CAV-170 (7/16-20) Saf-Air Fuel Drain ValveOut of Stock
- MATERIAL: 360 Brass
- FINISH: Natural
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max