The FL-760A is extremely small and one of the lightest radios in the industry at just under 1 lb in weight (replaces the FL-760). It provides a frequency range of 118 to 137 MHz with a 5 watt transmitter and 11 – 33 volt power supply. The built-in 2-place VOX intercom is sensitive and perfect for small aircraft cockpits. Users can switch between frequencies with the “flip/flop” option or use scan mode to sift through 32 programmable frequencies; additionally, there is a single button relegated to the 121.50 emergency frequency only. The FL-760A now offers updates to the original: Push-to-Talk (PTT) feature and audio inputs are separate for pilot and co-pilot. Also, intercom, VOX, volume and mic gain adjustments are now conveniently programmable from the front panel. This transceiver is ideal for noisy cockpits providing very clear reception, minimal squelch, and clear output.
TransceiverOut of Stock
- Built-in 2-place VOX intercom
- Easily select channels via the 32 programmable memory channel call-up, emergency button, or scan function
- Not plug compatible with certain features (power and ground are plug compatible)
- Separate PTT and audio inputs for pilot and co-pilot
- Intercom, VOX, volume and mic gain adjustments are programmable from front panel
- Less than 1 lb in weight
- Backlit display for easy reading
- Pilot can select the receive notification LED color via the front panel
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.26 inches. Add 2 inches for connector clearance.
- Installation Instructions